Hope you have made use of the six super simple tips we wrote about earlier to increase traffic to your website and they have worked well. Precisely, they were the simplest one which can be put to use by even the most inexperienced people. Now, we plan to bring in some more tips that can help increase traffic to your website. It must be mentioned here that the topics we are going to talk about here are a bit technical and one needs to have some technical knowledge about the entire working of website and digital business to make these tricks pay off.
Before going straight to the tips section, we need to remind you once again that your website is the face of your business in the digital world. With the growing popularity of digital business every single business needs to have a good (read great) website. This can be ensured when you have the true professionals to do the job for you. Professional and experienced website designers have the required knowledge to make the perfect design for your web page. The design of the web page needs to be attractive, precise and at the same time super functional. Missing any of the mentioned qualities will end up ruining your expenses and time. Make sure to hire the best professional services available for designing your website. Then you can go on with the following tips and tricks to ensure the pouring of huge traffic in your website.
1. Getting social is the primary path to make people come to your site: Even if you have created great content for your website you cannot expect heavy pouring of traffic. In order to make people find out your web page you have to be proactive. You need to make use of social media channels for the promotion of your content. There are several social platforms which you can choose for such promotion. Twitter is one of the most popular and is ideal for short and snappy links. Google+ promotion can also help you a lot in increasing traffic by showing up in personalized search results. Image heavy social sites like Instagram and Pinterest are also equally useful for the purpose.
2. Go for referral traffic and that will work like magic: General method for attracting traffic to your website was to persuade other sites to link back to your site. Well, this is a pretty time taking process and tedious as well. You can try the method that will bring you similar (or even better) results with minimum effort. Just create content that begs to be linked to. Wondering how to do it? Let’s make the thing a bit clear – there are several links that increase the scope for referral traffic. Simply do your precise research on such available links and post your content there. This will surely increase your chance of success.
3. Do not ignore LinkedIn – it is too important these days: LinkedIn has turned out to be the most popular means of finding jobs it is now the world’s largest professional social network that has turned out to be the most valuable publishing platform. Posting your content to LinkedIn on a regular basis is going to make your content visible to several users and you already what it means when people read your content. The most interesting thing about this whole LinkedIn process is that it is not just beneficial for increasing traffic to your website, but at the same time it is helpful in uplifting the profile of your business (especially when your business is the one with moderate to large following).
4. Implementation of Schema Microdata: Yes, this tip is for the people who understand the technical part of website functions. Basically implementation of any microdata format (we have special reference for using Schema for the purpose as we have tested its usefulness) alone will not increase traffic to your site. Implementation of Schema (or other microdata format of your choice) will actually make it easy for the search engine bots to find out and index your pages. One more benefit you can get from using Schema for SEO purpose is that it is most likely to result in better rich site snippets that is responsible for improved click-through rates.
5. Interviewing industry thought leaders can be super beneficial: Remember when we talked about ‘guest blogging’, we told you that your general readers will love to read lines written by popular people. Same is the case here when we are talking about interviewing the thought leaders of the industry that your business belongs to. Are you worried about how to approach such people? You should keep in mind that several thought leaders are extremely interested about talk to you about your business. Giving expert comment is always exciting for many and you just need to make the most use of it. Simply send out request emails for an interview to the thought leaders and publish it in your blog. The name recognition is sure to boost your business and the inward traffic to your site.
We have given you five more (slightly technical though) tips to increase traffic to your business. We hope that these will surely boost your business. Work with these and in the mean time we will be working on bringing more interesting and easy tips for you in the coming days.