There is stiff competition in every industry and when brands are jostling with each other to make a mark in a respective niche, a brand identity can be a distinctive tag, making a business to stand out from the pack. A business logo acts as the connecting point and when you are seeking for the onlookers in your targeted niche to lock eyes at once with your brand identity, then you definitely desire for something that is impactful for your business! However, you need to play your cards right and only a professional logo designing specialist can make you to come up with a sunshine smile.
A logo should tell the story of your brand…
First impressions are often considered to be the last impression not only when it is love or romance, it is a very pertinent verdict in the logo designing industry. With so many brands with their business identities vying for attention, which one will be the maximum attention-seeker is the straight forward question to ask. On the very first instance, on seeing a logo should be such that it must evoke some emotions, set a chain of connections with that individual within a few seconds, that proves its agreeability quotient. With trends coming in and petering out, get your basics right. When you trust the job in the hands of a logo designer, you can hope for an appreciable output.
Let’s bring to light some of the classics of logo design examples that are ruling the chart for long. For instance, when we think of computer and internet connection, a visual impression gets into the layers of our brain and the visual that flashes in front of our eyes is that of Google or the play of simplistic fonts and the bold colors- it is the masterstroke that this web giant logo-creators have offered. Another success story that the famous sports shoe brand has weaved for itself is the swoosh logo or the simple tick mark symbol that has stood the test of time. All the food aficionados out there, who can’t relate to those French fries inverted down to form a ‘M’ like structure? So again it is the mastery of the creator and it has paid off big time in cementing the brand image in the minds of the food lovers.
Why you should hire a professional logo designing specialist?
When it is your brand identity, it is very essential for a designing pro to get into the skin of your brand, soak in its thematic essence and be receptive to your inputs. You might not be a creative genius, but your ideas and inputs matter, acting as the catalyst in pushing the bar of the business logo design project that a designing ace takes up. A briefing session proves to be crucial in terms of making a brand identity, edgier.
A top-rated company is punctual in producing two, three drafts based on your inputs and thereafter you finalize one, the final touch-ups and unlimited revisions are done until you become a happy customer. Minimalism is in in every sphere and even the web giant like Google and retail giant like eBay, gave up their chunkier sizes and went to become sleek and more eye-catching. Best logo designers are gifted with great observatory power as they portray their thoughts related to your brand in a way that tells a story in a compact way.
Freelancers often are not able to deliver the output that you want from them because their experience in the design field is never validated. Most of them are amateurs and lack the skills and expertise to offer the right finesse to a project. Their commitment toward the job also staggers at time and it is always a safe option to bank on a design studio with a huge pool of designers to offer the right edge to your logo design project.
The trends that you must pay heed to in 2016!
- Monolines or the art lines are gaining in prominence and the use of these thin lines for designing, usually keeping intact the same measurements of thickness soared in popularity in 2015 and it is going to continue for long in 2016 also. The ace designers tend to use one block colour and the scale of preference till towards black.
- Apt use of negative space is being dabbled by ace designers for long and these creative use of white space often leads to the churning out of logos that leaves a great impression on the minds, tell a good story without much effort.
- The hand-drawn logos are capped with the human, real element and are caching the fancy of all. Though we are floating in the digital-dominated era where technology seems to penetrate everywhere, hand-drawn logos are in demand. So this sense of logo making with a difference keeping the hand touch intact is going to offer you great outputs with a higher appealing quotient.
- The stacked text style evokes a sense of mixing things when it comes to fonts. For text-based logos, adding that fun, quirky and vibrant element in tune with a brand’s personality becomes easy.
- A mix of flat design and material design is gaining huge popularity in the web design world. So it is going to make an impact in the logo designing industry too! So play with material design and give some dramatic effect to the process of logo making.
- Kinetic logos are creating a buzz and mainly because of their power to break down information in different pieces which make the coherent factor of business message most genuine to the eyes and senses of onlookers. The connectivity factor of the onlooker becomes strong when it is the kinetic logos.
So if you are in the hunt to find a professional company, do your homework, research well, pay heed to the reviews or the social reputation of a design studio and then seal the business deal. There are many digital marketing and design studios who offer comprehensive e-solutions packages, so why not just go for it and make your brand a name to reckon with? Gift your brand an eye-catching logo. Stop thinking, start acting upon now!